Biker dies in horrific crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has died in Camden Town after his bike became trapped under a truck last Friday morning
A MOTORCYCLIST has died in Camden Town after his bike became trapped under a truck last Friday morning.
The biker, believed to be in his 40s, died from his injuries following the collision on Arlington Road at 7.25am.
The victim was identified by police as Alphonsus Sweeney, 41 yrs from Landseer Road, N19.
Police want to find out more information about what happened and have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area and can help police in the investigation should call the Collision Investigation Unit on 020-7388 6806.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 6 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 7 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 8 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead