Biker dies in horrific crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has died in Camden Town after his bike became trapped under a truck last Friday morning
A MOTORCYCLIST has died in Camden Town after his bike became trapped under a truck last Friday morning.
The biker, believed to be in his 40s, died from his injuries following the collision on Arlington Road at 7.25am.
The victim was identified by police as Alphonsus Sweeney, 41 yrs from Landseer Road, N19.
Police want to find out more information about what happened and have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area and can help police in the investigation should call the Collision Investigation Unit on 020-7388 6806.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 8 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 9 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 10 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101