Biker dies in horrific crash
A MOTORCYCLIST has died in Camden Town after his bike became trapped under a truck last Friday morning
A MOTORCYCLIST has died in Camden Town after his bike became trapped under a truck last Friday morning.
The biker, believed to be in his 40s, died from his injuries following the collision on Arlington Road at 7.25am.
The victim was identified by police as Alphonsus Sweeney, 41 yrs from Landseer Road, N19.
Police want to find out more information about what happened and have appealed for witnesses to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area and can help police in the investigation should call the Collision Investigation Unit on 020-7388 6806.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community