6 of the best burger bars in north London
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A bun stuffed with a juicy patty laden with cheese and dripping with sauce, served with hot salty fries - anytime is a good time for a burger. Here’s where to find the very best in north London.
The Patate, French Burger
A small menu offering burgers with a French twist. You can also try their take on poutine, the Canadian chip-based dish. Currently only available for deliveries and takeaways.
A gourmet burger chain that has plenty for vegetarians and vegans to choose from, as well as well as steak, lamb, sausage and shawarma burgers for the carnivores. Burgers and unlimited gin and tonics for £30 every Wednesday from 5pm to 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
A vegan burger joint serving up falafel patties, seitan, and patties made from vegetables and legumes.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
Band of Burgers
Rock n roll themed burger bar, where you can dine on The Elvis, The BB King or Rock Chick and Funky Chicken burgers. Choose a tasty pun for a side – Thyme after Thyme chips or Fungi town breaded mushrooms perhaps. BYO booze.
Boujee, hefty burgers made from British beef and serving local craft beers. All burgers come with the moreish rosemary seasoned chips and vegetarians and vegans have a few options to choose from.
A neighbourhood burger bar serving homemade Kosher burgers and tortillas. Also does schnitzels, shwarama and falafel delivery.