Belsize Park bus crash: Investigation after C11 hits parked car in England’s lane
- Credit: Archant
Anyone on an essential journey or exercising in Belsize Park on Wednesday evening will have been surprised to see a C11 bus wedged onto a a parked car.
A joint investigation by bus-operator Metroline and Transport for London (TfL) is now underway to determine what caused the incident – which took place in England’s Lane outside of the Manjill curry house.
The collision occurred shortly after 4.30pm.
Luckily, no-one was hurt, with the one passenger on board able to disembark safely and no-one in the parked car.
Tom Cunnington, TfL’s head of bus business development, said: “Yesterday evening a route C11 bus collided with a parked car on England’s Lane, Camden; thankfully there were no injuries.
“We are supporting Metroline, the bus operator, with their investigation into this incident.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 7 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 10 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'