Belsize Park bus crash: Investigation after C11 hits parked car in England’s lane
- Credit: Archant
Anyone on an essential journey or exercising in Belsize Park on Wednesday evening will have been surprised to see a C11 bus wedged onto a a parked car.
A joint investigation by bus-operator Metroline and Transport for London (TfL) is now underway to determine what caused the incident – which took place in England’s Lane outside of the Manjill curry house.
The collision occurred shortly after 4.30pm.
Luckily, no-one was hurt, with the one passenger on board able to disembark safely and no-one in the parked car.
Tom Cunnington, TfL’s head of bus business development, said: “Yesterday evening a route C11 bus collided with a parked car on England’s Lane, Camden; thankfully there were no injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“We are supporting Metroline, the bus operator, with their investigation into this incident.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 2 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 5 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 6 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 7 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 8 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 9 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 10 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals