Belsize Park bus crash: Investigation after C11 hits parked car in England’s lane
- Credit: Archant
Anyone on an essential journey or exercising in Belsize Park on Wednesday evening will have been surprised to see a C11 bus wedged onto a a parked car.
A joint investigation by bus-operator Metroline and Transport for London (TfL) is now underway to determine what caused the incident – which took place in England’s Lane outside of the Manjill curry house.
The collision occurred shortly after 4.30pm.
Luckily, no-one was hurt, with the one passenger on board able to disembark safely and no-one in the parked car.
Tom Cunnington, TfL’s head of bus business development, said: “Yesterday evening a route C11 bus collided with a parked car on England’s Lane, Camden; thankfully there were no injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“We are supporting Metroline, the bus operator, with their investigation into this incident.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 5 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 10 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden