Belsize Park bus crash: Investigation after C11 hits parked car in England’s lane
- Credit: Archant
Anyone on an essential journey or exercising in Belsize Park on Wednesday evening will have been surprised to see a C11 bus wedged onto a a parked car.
A joint investigation by bus-operator Metroline and Transport for London (TfL) is now underway to determine what caused the incident – which took place in England’s Lane outside of the Manjill curry house.
The collision occurred shortly after 4.30pm.
Luckily, no-one was hurt, with the one passenger on board able to disembark safely and no-one in the parked car.
Tom Cunnington, TfL’s head of bus business development, said: “Yesterday evening a route C11 bus collided with a parked car on England’s Lane, Camden; thankfully there were no injuries.
You may also want to watch:
“We are supporting Metroline, the bus operator, with their investigation into this incident.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Sam on the newsdesk on 07785616237 or Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 2 Prince Philip's funeral: Camden firm Levertons to make arrangements
- 3 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 7 'Negligence put lives at risk': £10k fine after fire at unlicensed HMO
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Revealed: How council paid £23m for an office block valued at £10m
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'