Belsize Park beauty will bid for Miss Universe crown
A Belsize Park beauty has been crowned Miss London, and now has a shot at a much bigger prize. Jewish princess Leah Green, who is a member of the Belsize Square Synagogue, beat off some beautiful opposition to claim the prestigious prize. The 22-year-old
A Belsize Park beauty has been crowned Miss London, and now has a shot at a much bigger prize.
Jewish princess Leah Green, who is a member of the Belsize Square Synagogue, beat off some beautiful opposition to claim the prestigious prize. The 22-year-old is a culture vulture with a taste for art and design and she is also a freelance folk dance teacher.
Despite her gorgeous size 12 figure, the lovely Miss Green was initially told she was too porky to be a model, but now she is set to line up for a shot at the Miss Universe title.
"I've tried a number of times to get into modelling but I've been branded by various agencies as too big," she said.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm a healthy size 12 and I want to promote real women and show you don't have to be a size zero to be beautiful.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 7 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 8 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 9 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 10 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill