Belsize Park beauty will bid for Miss Universe crown
A Belsize Park beauty has been crowned Miss London, and now has a shot at a much bigger prize. Jewish princess Leah Green, who is a member of the Belsize Square Synagogue, beat off some beautiful opposition to claim the prestigious prize. The 22-year-old
A Belsize Park beauty has been crowned Miss London, and now has a shot at a much bigger prize.
Jewish princess Leah Green, who is a member of the Belsize Square Synagogue, beat off some beautiful opposition to claim the prestigious prize. The 22-year-old is a culture vulture with a taste for art and design and she is also a freelance folk dance teacher.
Despite her gorgeous size 12 figure, the lovely Miss Green was initially told she was too porky to be a model, but now she is set to line up for a shot at the Miss Universe title.
"I've tried a number of times to get into modelling but I've been branded by various agencies as too big," she said.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm a healthy size 12 and I want to promote real women and show you don't have to be a size zero to be beautiful.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 7 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Parliament Hill viewpoint works delayed by nesting birds
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!