Beauty brand GOSH donates £15k of cosmetics and beauty products to Hampstead Hospice
- Credit: Marie Curie Hospice Hampstead
Beauty brand GOSH donated £15,000 of cosmetics and beauty products to Marie Curie Hospice’s in Hampstead last week.
The international cosmetic brand’s #GOSHmakestheworldprettier project aimed to give back to local communities, as part of its UK supplier Superdrug’s ongoing partnership with Marie Curie.
The products donated will help stock the hospice’s beauty salon where patients are treated to beauty sessions by volunteers.
Marie Curie volunteer Jawaad Ashraf said: “People often tell me that these little treatments really help brighten up their day and bring them some happiness. It’s such a nice treat for the patients to have this brand new collection of products in the hospice.”
Marie Curie Hospice Hampstead manager Jackie Laidlaw said: “We can’t thank GOSH COPENHAGEN enough for this incredibly generous donation.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s those small touches that can make such a difference to the people we care for in the hospice.”
GOSH has donated in total £300,000 to all nine Marie Curie Hospices across the UK and Northern Ireland.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 8 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Redeveloping pubs and shops steals value from surrounding homes