BE TREATED LIKE A STAR FOR A WEEKEND BY EDF ENERGY
Now s your chance to win some real star treatment by hanging out in EDF Energy s VIP Green Room at the Prince of Wales s START festival, which will take place in Clarence House Gardens. Afterwards you will be able to relax at a luxurious London four
Now's your chance to win some real star treatment by hanging out in EDF Energy's VIP 'Green Room' at the Prince of Wales's START festival, which will take place in Clarence House Gardens.
To help celebrate EDF Energy's sponsorship of START's 'Garden Party with a difference', five lucky winners will win family tickets to the unique London festival, which runs between 8-19th September 2010 and alongside musicians, comedians and environmental experts aims to show people the skills they can learn today for a greener future tomorrow with fun exhibits demonstrating the small steps that can help build a more sustainable future.
EDF Energy, Britain's largest producer of low-carbon electricity, is working with the Eden Project to provide some star treatment in its celebrity-style green room at the festival. Walk down the 'green carpet' past the bouncer to the waiting paparazzi, where inside you'll be treated like a VIP with inspirational speakers and live performances on stage. Browse the jobs and skills supplements to help you realise your potential and see the career choices for a greener future whilst the young ones are entertained by the many activities from the Pod - the online hub of EDF Energy's Programme for Greener Schools, which helps to bring sustainability to life for school children across the country.
The START festival is one of the eco-inspired activities supported by Team Green Britain, founded by EDF Energy. START follows a summer of environment focused activities which took place around the country following this year's Green Britain Day on 17th June.
Get involved by signing up to www.teamgreenbritain.org where you'll find lots of hints and tips to help you save energy and money.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below:
- 1 A Level results 2022 live: Camden, Barnet and Haringey schools as they come in
- 2 'Fragile' Highgate Hill raised road to be repaired
- 3 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 4 'Opportunities in Camden as students receive their results'
- 5 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 6 Five-bedroom house with garden and roof terrace in Kentish Town
- 7 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 8 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 9 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 10 Crouch End bar loses licence as court appeal fails
Q. What is the name of the EDF Energy exhibit at the START festival?
Green roomBlue roomEnvironmental room
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the Comp Name 'EDF WEEKEND'.
Discounted tickets will be available at �12 for adults and �6 for children. We expect tickets to sell out fast, so call 0844 248 5052* and quote 'EDF Energy' to avoid missing out on this limited offer. *0.05p per minute from a BT line, Mobile and other networks may vary
1. Entry signifies acceptance of these Rules.
2. Entrants must be resident in the United Kingdom, not employed by EDF Energy plc or any of its group of companies, and be aged 18 or over ("Eligible Participants").
3. One entry is permitted per Eligible Participant.
4. To enter this free prize draw Eligible Participants must enter by 10.00am on September 9th 2010 (a "Valid Entry"). Eligible Participants' details may need to be passed to selected third parties in order to process entries, and by entering this free prize draw you consent this.
5. All Valid Entries received will be entered into a prize draw to take place on September 9th 2010 which will be witnessed by an EDF Energy representative. The Winner will be the first Valid Entry drawn.
6. The Prize: the Winner and one friend will be permitted to attend one day of the START 'Garden Party with a difference' event from 9-18th September 2010 at Clarence House, St James's Palace, London, SW1 1BA.
7. The Winner will be notified in writing by EDF Energy by September 9th 2010. The Winner must contact the EDF Energy press office by phone or writing to claim their prize.
8. The Prize is provided on an "as is" basis. EDF Energy has not assessed the Prize and does not make any undertaking as to its suitability, value, or any other aspect of the Prize whatsoever. EDF Energy will not have any interest or liability for any prize other than to provide the Prize subject to these Rules. EDF Energy shall not be obliged to provide any alternative prize in any circumstances. EDF Energy may substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.
9. The Winner may be required to participate in post-event publicity. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
10. The results of this Prize Draw may be obtained by contacting EDF Energy by post to: Michael Stuart, EDF Energy, 49 Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HH
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
12. No responsibility is accepted by EDF Energy for entries or any other correspondence lost, damaged or delayed in transit.
13. EDF Energy reserves the right to disqualify any entry which does not fully comply with these Rules.
14. EDF Energy may cancel all or any part of this promotion at any time without notice or liability.
15. This promotion will be administered by EDF Energy (the "Judge"). Its decision in respect of any aspect of this prize draw shall be final. No correspondence regarding this free prize draw will be entered into
16. Please do not enter this prize draw if any of these provisions are unacceptable.
17. The prize does not include travel, accommodation or other costs, and winners will be responsible for making their own arrangements
18. A family ticket comprises of four tickets only.
The promoter is EDF Energy plc, Reg. No: 2366852. Reg. Office: 40 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X 7EN (referred to in these Rules as "EDF Energy").