Bathroom battles are making Brits bicker
BRITAIN is a nation of bickerers, 51% of men and 45% of women find their partner more stressful than work and the average Brit couple argues five times a day. Survey findings released today* reveal that Brits are really getting on each others nerves, and
BRITAIN is a nation of bickerers, 51% of men and 45% of women find their partner more stressful than work and the average Brit couple argues five times a day.
Survey findings released today* reveal that Brits are really getting on each others nerves, and the problem is in the bathroom with over 70% of Brits complaining that their partner has bad bathroom habits.
The study conducted by BlanX Whitening Toothpaste reveals that recession stressed Brits are arguing over their little bad habits more than the bigger things such as money and family.
It is not just men who are causing their partner strife, the survey reveals that women also have annoying little habits that are driving their men wild and making domestic living more stressful than work - in fact, more men (6% more) complained that their partner was worse than work.
You may also want to watch:
30% of men complained about their partner using their toothbrush, over half complained that their partner leaves their wet towels on the floor and a whopping 80% of the men surveyed complained that their partner uses their razor to shave their legs.
For Women it is the usual suspect of leaving the toilet seat up with 76% of women stating this as an annoying habit, 2 in 3 women complained that their partner uses up the juice or milk out of the fridge and then puts the empty carton back and seven out of ten women complained that their partner left the top off their toothpaste.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
Charlotte Smith from BlanX comments: "We all know that men and women have their differences but it was shocking to discover that British couples find their relationships more stressful than work.
"Coming home from a long day at work and then finding little things that your partner does to irritate you is fairly annoying but the results of our survey show that is a bigger problem than we thought."
The bathroom is the most common battle-ground for men and women with over half of all complaints emanating from the smallest room in the house!