Barnet police appeal for ‘vulnerable’ missing teen
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an appeal to find a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since Friday night.
Ilana Frankel was last seen on March 11 at 9pm by her mum at her home in Barnet.
Barnet police have described her as “vulnerable” and said they are “increasingly concerned for her wellbeing.”
A police spokeswoman said: “Ilana is known to frequent Barnet, Tottenham, Enfield, Arnos Grove and Palmers Green.
“She is described as a white girl, 5ft 9ins tall, proportionate build with shoulder length brown hair which she wears up in a top knot.
You may also want to watch:
“At the time of her disappearance she was wearing a black crop top and dark blue jean leggings. She was also wearing a cream leather jacket with fur collar, black suede Timberland boots and was carrying a large fake leather tan shoulder bag.”
Anyone with information on her should call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference: 16MIS010309.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate