Barnet police appeal for ‘vulnerable’ missing teen
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an appeal to find a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since Friday night.
Ilana Frankel was last seen on March 11 at 9pm by her mum at her home in Barnet.
Barnet police have described her as “vulnerable” and said they are “increasingly concerned for her wellbeing.”
A police spokeswoman said: “Ilana is known to frequent Barnet, Tottenham, Enfield, Arnos Grove and Palmers Green.
“She is described as a white girl, 5ft 9ins tall, proportionate build with shoulder length brown hair which she wears up in a top knot.
You may also want to watch:
“At the time of her disappearance she was wearing a black crop top and dark blue jean leggings. She was also wearing a cream leather jacket with fur collar, black suede Timberland boots and was carrying a large fake leather tan shoulder bag.”
Anyone with information on her should call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference: 16MIS010309.
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 5 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 9 Golders Green care home staff set for strike action