Barnet police appeal for ‘vulnerable’ missing teen
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an appeal to find a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since Friday night.
Ilana Frankel was last seen on March 11 at 9pm by her mum at her home in Barnet.
Barnet police have described her as “vulnerable” and said they are “increasingly concerned for her wellbeing.”
A police spokeswoman said: “Ilana is known to frequent Barnet, Tottenham, Enfield, Arnos Grove and Palmers Green.
“She is described as a white girl, 5ft 9ins tall, proportionate build with shoulder length brown hair which she wears up in a top knot.
You may also want to watch:
“At the time of her disappearance she was wearing a black crop top and dark blue jean leggings. She was also wearing a cream leather jacket with fur collar, black suede Timberland boots and was carrying a large fake leather tan shoulder bag.”
Anyone with information on her should call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference: 16MIS010309.
- 1 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 2 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 8 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 9 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 10 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft