Barnet police appeal for ‘vulnerable’ missing teen
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an appeal to find a 15-year-old girl who has been missing since Friday night.
Ilana Frankel was last seen on March 11 at 9pm by her mum at her home in Barnet.
Barnet police have described her as “vulnerable” and said they are “increasingly concerned for her wellbeing.”
A police spokeswoman said: “Ilana is known to frequent Barnet, Tottenham, Enfield, Arnos Grove and Palmers Green.
“She is described as a white girl, 5ft 9ins tall, proportionate build with shoulder length brown hair which she wears up in a top knot.
You may also want to watch:
“At the time of her disappearance she was wearing a black crop top and dark blue jean leggings. She was also wearing a cream leather jacket with fur collar, black suede Timberland boots and was carrying a large fake leather tan shoulder bag.”
Anyone with information on her should call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000 quoting reference: 16MIS010309.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village