Barazite off to Arnhem while Arshavin enjoys the silence
Nacer Barazite (pictured) has gone on loan to Vitesse Arnhem - after initially issuing a come and get me plea to Glasgow Rangers, where he was on trial in the summer. Vitesse manager Ted van Leeuwen toldv vitesse.nl: Arsenal have been very helpful and I
Nacer Barazite (pictured) has gone on loan to Vitesse Arnhem - after initially issuing a come and get me plea to Glasgow Rangers, where he was on trial in the summer.
Vitesse manager Ted van Leeuwen toldv vitesse.nl: "Arsenal have been very helpful and I would like to thank the club personally. Nacer is a promising player who in the last few years at an early age has gained experience at the highest level."
Andrey Arshavin has explained the reason behind his trademark finger-to-lips goal celebration.
You may also want to watch:
He told Arsenal TV Online: "It started when we (Zenit St Petersburg) were in Greece and played AEK Athens. In stoppage time we beat them 1-0 and it came natural to do it as we were playing away from home."
Labour leadership hopeful David Milband has revealed the one thing that gives him sleepless nights to ES Magazine - and it's not appearing in Tony Blair's new book.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
Miliband, who lives in Camden, admitted his biggest fear is "Tottenham beating Arsenal in the Champions League final."
And after Harry Redknapp's astonishing outburst at a Sky Sports reporter last weekend - something that has barely been reported despite being on youtube for all to see - blogger LadyArse argued forcefully: "Can you imagine the press reaction if that had been Wenger?
"I am sick of seeing our manager, who has never done anything but be courteous and hospitable to the press of this country, used as the regular whipping boy by the media..."
She makes an outstanding point.