Attack leaves man bloodied and bruised
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week. Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked. The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, Where is your walle
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week.
Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked.
The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, "Where is your wallet?" before rifling through his pockets to steal his belongings. The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for cuts and bruises and a bloody nose.
The suspect was a black male aged 20 to 25, 6ft 2ins tall, slim and wearing dark clothing.
Anyone with information is urged to call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
o KNOWN criminals can be kicked out of Tufnell Park, thanks to a new dispersal zone.
- 1 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 4 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 5 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 6 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 7 Harry Hill's Tony Blair rock opera premieres at Park Theatre
- 8 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 9 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
- 10 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
On Monday, police were given the power to move on any undesirable people from the streets around the tube station.
The dispersal zone, which runs until August 22, was brought after an increase in reports of crime.