Attack leaves man bloodied and bruised
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week. Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked. The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, Where is your walle
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week.
Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked.
The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, "Where is your wallet?" before rifling through his pockets to steal his belongings. The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for cuts and bruises and a bloody nose.
The suspect was a black male aged 20 to 25, 6ft 2ins tall, slim and wearing dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
o KNOWN criminals can be kicked out of Tufnell Park, thanks to a new dispersal zone.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 9 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
On Monday, police were given the power to move on any undesirable people from the streets around the tube station.
The dispersal zone, which runs until August 22, was brought after an increase in reports of crime.