Attack leaves man bloodied and bruised
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week. Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked. The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, Where is your walle
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week.
Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked.
The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, "Where is your wallet?" before rifling through his pockets to steal his belongings. The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for cuts and bruises and a bloody nose.
The suspect was a black male aged 20 to 25, 6ft 2ins tall, slim and wearing dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
o KNOWN criminals can be kicked out of Tufnell Park, thanks to a new dispersal zone.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 7 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 8 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 9 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
- 10 'You're welcome here': Best pals, 12, make care packages for Afghan refugees
On Monday, police were given the power to move on any undesirable people from the streets around the tube station.
The dispersal zone, which runs until August 22, was brought after an increase in reports of crime.