Attack leaves man bloodied and bruised
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week. Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked. The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, Where is your walle
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week.
Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked.
The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, "Where is your wallet?" before rifling through his pockets to steal his belongings. The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for cuts and bruises and a bloody nose.
The suspect was a black male aged 20 to 25, 6ft 2ins tall, slim and wearing dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
o KNOWN criminals can be kicked out of Tufnell Park, thanks to a new dispersal zone.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 9 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
On Monday, police were given the power to move on any undesirable people from the streets around the tube station.
The dispersal zone, which runs until August 22, was brought after an increase in reports of crime.