Attack leaves man bloodied and bruised
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week. Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked. The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, Where is your walle
A MAN was left bloodied and bruised when he was robbed in Belsize last week.
Just before 1am the victim was walking alone along Eton Rise when he was approached from behind and attacked.
The suspect punched him and repeatedly shouted, "Where is your wallet?" before rifling through his pockets to steal his belongings. The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for cuts and bruises and a bloody nose.
The suspect was a black male aged 20 to 25, 6ft 2ins tall, slim and wearing dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call 0300 123 1212 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
o KNOWN criminals can be kicked out of Tufnell Park, thanks to a new dispersal zone.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
On Monday, police were given the power to move on any undesirable people from the streets around the tube station.
The dispersal zone, which runs until August 22, was brought after an increase in reports of crime.