Aspiring artists asked to celebrate Israel's big birthday
ASPIRING artists are being invited to enter a competition at the London Jewish Cultural Centre in Golders Green. The North End Road centre is asking artists aged seven to 17 years to create a piece celebrating Israel s 60th year. Entries will be judged b
ASPIRING artists are being invited to enter a competition at the London Jewish Cultural Centre in Golders Green.
The North End Road centre is asking artists aged seven to 17 years to create a piece celebrating Israel's 60th year.
Entries will be judged by a panel that includes the Ham&High's own art critic Alison Oldham (pictured) .
The closing date is Monday April 28 and submissions can be in paint, pencil or crayon.
You may also want to watch:
The works can depict anything from figures to landscapes.
Entry to the competition is free and all faiths and backgrounds are welcome to join.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
All entries should be on an A4 paper and will be exhibited before prize-giving on May 11.
Prizes will be awarded for the best pictures for age groups seven to nine years, 10 to 13 years and 14 to 17 years.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ljcc.org.uk.