Aspiring artists asked to celebrate Israel's big birthday
ASPIRING artists are being invited to enter a competition at the London Jewish Cultural Centre in Golders Green. The North End Road centre is asking artists aged seven to 17 years to create a piece celebrating Israel s 60th year. Entries will be judged b
ASPIRING artists are being invited to enter a competition at the London Jewish Cultural Centre in Golders Green.
The North End Road centre is asking artists aged seven to 17 years to create a piece celebrating Israel's 60th year.
Entries will be judged by a panel that includes the Ham&High's own art critic Alison Oldham (pictured) .
The closing date is Monday April 28 and submissions can be in paint, pencil or crayon.
You may also want to watch:
The works can depict anything from figures to landscapes.
Entry to the competition is free and all faiths and backgrounds are welcome to join.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
All entries should be on an A4 paper and will be exhibited before prize-giving on May 11.
Prizes will be awarded for the best pictures for age groups seven to nine years, 10 to 13 years and 14 to 17 years.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ljcc.org.uk.