Arsenal whiz kid Walcott meets Grand National hopefuls
CLAIMS from Arsenal fans that their whiz kid Theo Walcott had finally come of age looked misplaced when Heathman bumped into him this week. The 19-year-old Gooner with a baby face was cavorting with his mates Hugo the Hound, Gunnersauraus and Sedge the Fi
CLAIMS from Arsenal fans that their whiz kid Theo Walcott had finally come of age looked misplaced when Heathman bumped into him this week.
The 19-year-old Gooner with a baby face was cavorting with his mates Hugo the Hound, Gunnersauraus and Sedge the Field Mouse.
My initial thought was young Theo wanted to spend some quality time with a collection of giant cuddly toys before he has to return to the man's world of Premier League football this month.
But Walcott proved me wrong as he was actually out doing the very mature task of promoting a charity event - The John Smith's Mascot Grand National.
You may also want to watch:
Theo was involved as an ambassador for the event's official charity, the Willow Foundation, which provides special days for seriously-ill 16 to 40-year-olds.
More then 100 mascots take part in the madcap race, which will be held at the Huntingdon racecourse later this year.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 9 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up