Arsenal whiz kid Walcott meets Grand National hopefuls
CLAIMS from Arsenal fans that their whiz kid Theo Walcott had finally come of age looked misplaced when Heathman bumped into him this week. The 19-year-old Gooner with a baby face was cavorting with his mates Hugo the Hound, Gunnersauraus and Sedge the Fi
CLAIMS from Arsenal fans that their whiz kid Theo Walcott had finally come of age looked misplaced when Heathman bumped into him this week.
The 19-year-old Gooner with a baby face was cavorting with his mates Hugo the Hound, Gunnersauraus and Sedge the Field Mouse.
My initial thought was young Theo wanted to spend some quality time with a collection of giant cuddly toys before he has to return to the man's world of Premier League football this month.
But Walcott proved me wrong as he was actually out doing the very mature task of promoting a charity event - The John Smith's Mascot Grand National.
You may also want to watch:
Theo was involved as an ambassador for the event's official charity, the Willow Foundation, which provides special days for seriously-ill 16 to 40-year-olds.
More then 100 mascots take part in the madcap race, which will be held at the Huntingdon racecourse later this year.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 10 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London