Arsenal memories: 2008
This week in…2008 Substitute Theo Walcott inspired Arsenal as they came from behind to beat Everton 3-1 at Emirates. Leon Osman gave the Toffees a ninth minute lead against an out of sorts Gunners but that all changed following Walcott s second half intro
This week in...2008
Substitute Theo Walcott inspired Arsenal as they came from behind to beat Everton 3-1 at Emirates.
Leon Osman gave the Toffees a ninth minute lead against an out of sorts Gunners but that all changed following Walcott's second half introduction.
Samir Nasri and Robin van Persie made it 2-1 before Walcott added a deserved third in injury time.
You may also want to watch:
Arsene Wenger, who recently described Lionel Messi as a ''Ferrari' smiled: "I don't want to make any advert for any car - but Theo's a turbo!
"I will say this; Theo made a big impact."
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
Walcott was also happy. He added: "I just love playing football for this club and continue to do so. There's a lot of togetherness here.''