Arsenal memories...1995: Bad break for Seaman
This week in…1995 David Seaman broke a rib for the third time in 10 months and was forced to watch as Arsenal slipped to a 1-0 home defeat to West Ham. It is a severe blow, but we are going to take it day by day with him. There is no cure, only rest, sa
This week in...1995
David Seaman broke a rib for the third time in 10 months and was forced to watch as Arsenal slipped to a 1-0 home defeat to West Ham.
"It is a severe blow, but we are going to take it day by day with him. There is no cure, only rest," said caretaker manager Stewart Houston.
"Vince Bartram showed against West Ham that he is a very good deputy."
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Uefa president Lennart Johansson called on sacked Arsenal manager George Graham to be banned for life if bung allegations were proved true.
"Arsenal have already reacted - I would think it would be very difficult for Graham to get a new job," he said.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community