Armed gang in balaclavas robs grocery store
GUNMEN wearing balaclavas struck at a Kentish Town grocery store, stealing £200 in cash. As two members of the mob stood watching, a third walked up to the counter in Falkland Stores, Falkland Road and demanded cash. He threatened to shoot the member of s
GUNMEN wearing balaclavas struck at a Kentish Town grocery store, stealing £200 in cash.
As two members of the mob stood watching, a third walked up to the counter in Falkland Stores, Falkland Road and demanded cash. He threatened to shoot the member of staff if he did not do as he was told.
The staff member handed over around £200 of cash from the till and then threw a stool over the counter at the robbers as they escaped. All three ran towards Montpelier Grove and then towards Brecknock Road.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the robbery which happened on Thursday December 18 at around 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have yet been made. The robbers are described as male and wearing balaclavas and dark clothing. They were aged in their late teens or early 20s.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Finchley flying squad on 020-8358 1751 or, to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 4 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town