Camden hostel blaze under investigation
- Credit: Google
The London Fire Brigade is investigating what caused a fire to break out at a hostel on Arlington Road in Camden.
One room was damaged by the blaze which began on the second floor of the six-storey building just before 5pm on Friday (August 13).
About 40 firefighters using six engines brought the fire under control within an hour.
One man was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service crews for smoke inhalation.
Fire crews from Kentish Town, Euston, Soho, Holloway and Paddington fire stations attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire will be investigated by the Brigade.
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago