Are you ready for the General Election?
May I remind readers to keep an eye out for the electoral registration forms which local authorities are currently sending out to households? With a General Election coming, now is the time to make sure that you complete the form. Remember - you can t v
May I remind readers to keep an eye out for the electoral
registration forms which local authorities are currently sending
out to households?
With a General Election coming, now is the time to make sure that
You may also want to watch:
you complete the form. Remember - you can't vote if you're not on
the register, even if you do pay council tax, or have voted
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
It's also worth thinking about whether you can get to a polling
station to vote in person, or whether to apply in advance for a
postal vote or a proxy vote (this is where someone you trust votes
on your behalf).
To find out more, why not visit the independent elections
watchdog's website: at www.aboutmyvote.co.uk Make sure nothing
stops you from having your say on who represents you.
Chief Executive, The Electoral Commission
30 Great Peter Street, SW1