Are you ready for the General Election?
May I remind readers to keep an eye out for the electoral registration forms which local authorities are currently sending out to households? With a General Election coming, now is the time to make sure that you complete the form. Remember - you can t v
May I remind readers to keep an eye out for the electoral
registration forms which local authorities are currently sending
out to households?
With a General Election coming, now is the time to make sure that
You may also want to watch:
you complete the form. Remember - you can't vote if you're not on
the register, even if you do pay council tax, or have voted
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 10 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
It's also worth thinking about whether you can get to a polling
station to vote in person, or whether to apply in advance for a
postal vote or a proxy vote (this is where someone you trust votes
on your behalf).
To find out more, why not visit the independent elections
watchdog's website: at www.aboutmyvote.co.uk Make sure nothing
stops you from having your say on who represents you.
Chief Executive, The Electoral Commission
30 Great Peter Street, SW1