Architect of Emirates move parts company with Arsenal
The man credited with piloting Arsenal s move to the Emirates Stadium has parted company with the club, it was announced today. Keith Edelman, managing director for the past eight years, said in a statement that he had left in search of a fresh challenge.
The man credited with piloting Arsenal's move to the Emirates Stadium has parted company with the club, it was announced today.
Keith Edelman, managing director for the past eight years, said in a statement that he had left in search of a fresh challenge.
He will still be retained by the club for a year to ensure that a smooth transformation takes place, according to Sky Sports.
Mr Edelman said: ''I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Arsenal. It has been a very exciting period and I am proud to have contributed to many off-field achievements, not least the Emirates Stadium project.''
You may also want to watch:
Chairman Peter Hill-Wood said that Mr Edelman had played a crucial role in the move from Highbury to the Emirates and as such had helped underpin the future of the business and confirmed Arsenal's position as one of Europe's leading clubs.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 8 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 9 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath