Free webinar on how to get value from your audience
- Credit: Archant
Businesses can get advice on how to generate high-quality leads without spending more money during a free webinar run by this title’s publisher, Archant.
The Insight Day Webinar runs on Thursday June 25 at 9.30am, repeated at 2.30pm.
Jamie Brown from Archant, who will be delivering the webinar, said: “Many businesses either already have or can build awareness and an audience, but they do not use this to its full advantage.
“We hope this webinar will demonstrate how to get the most value from the audience that your marketing is bringing you.”
This third Insight Day Webinar follows similar sessions on how to promote your business and get it to stand out against competition.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone who registers and attends can receive a free digital presence audit on their business, plus a guide on how to improve their digital visibility.
To register go to www.archanthub.co.uk/insightday
Visit www.archanthub.co.uk for more information and Archant’s range of free guides, including ‘How to maintain engagement during the Coronavirus pandemic’.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road