Appeal to find missing woman who may be in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Thames Valley Police has appealed for help in finding a 37-year-old woman who may be in the Swiss Cottage area.
Jasmin Paras has been missing from Earley, Wokingham, since September 28, 2014.
She is described as Asian Pilipino, 5ft 2ins tall, of a medium build and with long straight dark hair, with some graying in places. It is unknown what she was last seen wearing but she is said to often wear jeans and a t-shirt.
It is believed she may be in Reading or West London (Earl’s Court, Swiss Cottage).
Officers have asked Ms Paras to please contact them via the non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Jasmin or knows of her whereabouts is also asked to call 101.
If you don’t wish to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 5 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 8 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 9 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Alternatively, you may wish to contact the 24/7 independent charity, Missing People free and anonymously on 116000.