Appeal: Get in touch about homeless hostels and B&Bs in Camden
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High would like to hear from people living in temporary accommodation in Camden - such as hostels or bed and breakfasts.
Government figures show the number of families without a permanent home in the borough has fallen significantly in recent years.
This is against a backdrop of rising private sector rents and a burgeoning housing crisis in the capital.
Do you have a story to tell? What are conditions like in hostels, B&Bs or short-term bedsit accommodation?
We would also like to hear from anyone who has been asked to move to a temporary or permanent home outside of the borough.
You may also want to watch:
This might be temporary housing in another part of London or permanent housing in another part of the country.
What are the implications of such a move away from work, schools, or family?
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 10 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
Contact Emma Youle on 020 7433 0122 or email@example.com