Appeal: Get in touch about homeless hostels and B&Bs in Camden
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High would like to hear from people living in temporary accommodation in Camden - such as hostels or bed and breakfasts.
Government figures show the number of families without a permanent home in the borough has fallen significantly in recent years.
This is against a backdrop of rising private sector rents and a burgeoning housing crisis in the capital.
Do you have a story to tell? What are conditions like in hostels, B&Bs or short-term bedsit accommodation?
We would also like to hear from anyone who has been asked to move to a temporary or permanent home outside of the borough.
You may also want to watch:
This might be temporary housing in another part of London or permanent housing in another part of the country.
What are the implications of such a move away from work, schools, or family?
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
Contact Emma Youle on 020 7433 0122 or firstname.lastname@example.org