Appeal: Get in touch about homeless hostels and B&Bs in Camden
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High would like to hear from people living in temporary accommodation in Camden - such as hostels or bed and breakfasts.
Government figures show the number of families without a permanent home in the borough has fallen significantly in recent years.
This is against a backdrop of rising private sector rents and a burgeoning housing crisis in the capital.
Do you have a story to tell? What are conditions like in hostels, B&Bs or short-term bedsit accommodation?
We would also like to hear from anyone who has been asked to move to a temporary or permanent home outside of the borough.
This might be temporary housing in another part of London or permanent housing in another part of the country.
What are the implications of such a move away from work, schools, or family?
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 3 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 4 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 5 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 6 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 7 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 8 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 9 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 10 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
Contact Emma Youle on 020 7433 0122 or email@example.com