Appeal: Get in touch about homeless hostels and B&Bs in Camden
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High would like to hear from people living in temporary accommodation in Camden - such as hostels or bed and breakfasts.
Government figures show the number of families without a permanent home in the borough has fallen significantly in recent years.
This is against a backdrop of rising private sector rents and a burgeoning housing crisis in the capital.
Do you have a story to tell? What are conditions like in hostels, B&Bs or short-term bedsit accommodation?
We would also like to hear from anyone who has been asked to move to a temporary or permanent home outside of the borough.
You may also want to watch:
This might be temporary housing in another part of London or permanent housing in another part of the country.
What are the implications of such a move away from work, schools, or family?
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Contact Emma Youle on 020 7433 0122 or email@example.com