Appeal: Get in touch about homeless hostels and B&Bs in Camden
- Credit: Archant
The Ham&High would like to hear from people living in temporary accommodation in Camden - such as hostels or bed and breakfasts.
Government figures show the number of families without a permanent home in the borough has fallen significantly in recent years.
This is against a backdrop of rising private sector rents and a burgeoning housing crisis in the capital.
Do you have a story to tell? What are conditions like in hostels, B&Bs or short-term bedsit accommodation?
We would also like to hear from anyone who has been asked to move to a temporary or permanent home outside of the borough.
You may also want to watch:
This might be temporary housing in another part of London or permanent housing in another part of the country.
What are the implications of such a move away from work, schools, or family?
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley
Contact Emma Youle on 020 7433 0122 or email@example.com