East Finchley crash: Police appeal for footage after woman, 63, killed by driver in High Road
- Credit: Archant
A 63-year-old woman was hit and killed by a car in East Finchley on Saturday evening.
Now police are appealing for anyone who may have dashcam footage of the crash, which happened at about 6.50pm in the High Road at the junction with Lincoln Road, to come forward.
The driver stopped at the scene and hasn’t been arrested, Scotland Yard said. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination is set to be held.
Detectives from the roads and transport policing command are asking anyone who saw the collision or may have dashcam footage of it to contact them. They believe the area would have been busy on Saturday evening.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Alperton on 020 8991 9555.
Did you see the crash, or do you know the woman involved? Call the newsdesk on 020 7433 0119 or email email@example.com.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses