Appeal for childrens’ pictures to feature on Hampstead Christmas Festival brochure
- Credit: Keith Wynn/Photocraft Hampstead
A creative child or gifted group of youngsters could win lessons with the Hampstead School of Art and £250 for their school’s art department as part of a festive competition.
The Hampstead Christmas Festival’s organisers are calling for young artists – up to and including Year 6 pupils – to submit an image for the front cover of this year’s Hampstead Christmas Festival brochure. The brochure will be A4 size, in full colour and contain several different sections.
Paintings, drawings and illustrations entered must reflect the theme of “Christmas in Hampstead”, so a snowy Hampstead Heath, a Salvation Army band and the high street’s Christmas lights could all feature.
All entries will be on show during this year’s festival, which will take place on Sunday, November 24.
To enter the competition, children must deliver their artwork to Savills estate agents in Perrin’s Court, Hampstead, by October 18.
You may also want to watch:
The pieces should be no bigger than 20x30cm and marked clearly with the entrant’s name and contact details. There is no entry fee.
The images will be judged by a panel including Hampstead School of Art principal Isabel Langtry and local artists Gillian Lawson and David Margulies.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 10 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing