Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist remains in a critical condition in hospital following a collision with a car in Maida Vale.
Police and paramedics were called at 8.25pm on Saturday (July 31) to reports of a crash in Maida Vale Road, near to the junction with Elgin Avenue.
The motorcyclist, a 28-year-old man, was taken to hospital where he remains in a life-threatening condition, Scotland Yard said.
His next of kin has been informed.
The driver of the car stopped at the scene and is assisting police with their enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Officers are appealing for anybody who witnessed the incident or has dash cam footage to come forward.
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 4 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
People can call the appeal line on 020 8543 5157.
Alternatively call 101 quoting CAD 6343/31Jul.