‘Angel’ to appear on Primrose Hill every Sunday
- Credit: Archant
A mysterious “angel” will appear on Primrose Hill at sunrise and not leave until sunset for the next 13 weeks.
Actor and musician Liv Spencer, 42, of Kentish Town Road, Kentish Town, will wander Primrose Hill every Sunday from this week for nearly 17 hours as part of her Angel Project.
She will only leave her position to get food and water from St Mary’s Church in Elsworthy Rise and when the sun has gone down.
Ms Spencer will share stories with visitors who meet her, but aims to be viewed from afar.
She said: “I was looking for a project to push me as a performer and to do something difficult on an emotional level.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Spencer was inspired by lines of poetry written by William Blake, etched into a plaque on top of Primrose Hill, which read: “I have conversed with the spiritual sun. I saw him on Primrose Hill”.
“I chose Primrose Hill because I love the fact that you can see the city spread out in front of you, but on the hill you are detached from it all,” she added.
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses