‘Angel’ to appear on Primrose Hill every Sunday
- Credit: Archant
A mysterious “angel” will appear on Primrose Hill at sunrise and not leave until sunset for the next 13 weeks.
Actor and musician Liv Spencer, 42, of Kentish Town Road, Kentish Town, will wander Primrose Hill every Sunday from this week for nearly 17 hours as part of her Angel Project.
She will only leave her position to get food and water from St Mary’s Church in Elsworthy Rise and when the sun has gone down.
Ms Spencer will share stories with visitors who meet her, but aims to be viewed from afar.
She said: “I was looking for a project to push me as a performer and to do something difficult on an emotional level.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Spencer was inspired by lines of poetry written by William Blake, etched into a plaque on top of Primrose Hill, which read: “I have conversed with the spiritual sun. I saw him on Primrose Hill”.
“I chose Primrose Hill because I love the fact that you can see the city spread out in front of you, but on the hill you are detached from it all,” she added.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council