Alexandra Palace fireworks festival sold out
Alexandra Palace fireworks festival has sold 50,000 tickets, with 5 days to go.
Taking place this Saturday 7 November, the festival offers a fireworks and laser show set across panoramic views of London.
Ticket holders will experience a parade by Glastonbury’s legendary Mutoid Waste, the lighting of a bonfire, a street food and craft beer village and two funfairs.
Families can retreat to a dedicated zone with special activities for the children and more space to enjoy a great view of the fireworks.
Louise Stewart, chief executive of Alexandra Park commented, “The excitement from the public has been fantastic.”
You may also want to watch:
There are no tickets available on the night.
For more details, see fireworks.london
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'