Alexandra Palace fireworks festival sold out
Alexandra Palace fireworks festival has sold 50,000 tickets, with 5 days to go.
Taking place this Saturday 7 November, the festival offers a fireworks and laser show set across panoramic views of London.
Ticket holders will experience a parade by Glastonbury’s legendary Mutoid Waste, the lighting of a bonfire, a street food and craft beer village and two funfairs.
Families can retreat to a dedicated zone with special activities for the children and more space to enjoy a great view of the fireworks.
Louise Stewart, chief executive of Alexandra Park commented, “The excitement from the public has been fantastic.”
You may also want to watch:
There are no tickets available on the night.
For more details, see fireworks.london
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again