Alexandra Palace fireworks festival sold out
Alexandra Palace fireworks festival has sold 50,000 tickets, with 5 days to go.
Taking place this Saturday 7 November, the festival offers a fireworks and laser show set across panoramic views of London.
Ticket holders will experience a parade by Glastonbury’s legendary Mutoid Waste, the lighting of a bonfire, a street food and craft beer village and two funfairs.
Families can retreat to a dedicated zone with special activities for the children and more space to enjoy a great view of the fireworks.
Louise Stewart, chief executive of Alexandra Park commented, “The excitement from the public has been fantastic.”
You may also want to watch:
There are no tickets available on the night.
For more details, see fireworks.london
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 5 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 10 Arts centre? Rock'n'roll museum? What future for Hampstead Police Station?