Alexandra Palace fireworks festival sold out
Alexandra Palace fireworks festival has sold 50,000 tickets, with 5 days to go.
Taking place this Saturday 7 November, the festival offers a fireworks and laser show set across panoramic views of London.
Ticket holders will experience a parade by Glastonbury’s legendary Mutoid Waste, the lighting of a bonfire, a street food and craft beer village and two funfairs.
Families can retreat to a dedicated zone with special activities for the children and more space to enjoy a great view of the fireworks.
Louise Stewart, chief executive of Alexandra Park commented, “The excitement from the public has been fantastic.”
You may also want to watch:
There are no tickets available on the night.
For more details, see fireworks.london
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 10 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road