Air ambulance rescue after scaffold fall
Residents were greeted by the sight of an air ambulance landing on playing fields to save the man, who had fallen from scaffolding.
AN air ambulance was called to the rescue this afternoon after a man fell from scaffolding.
The HEMS ambulance landed on St Aloysius playing fields between Crouch End and Highgate to attend to the man, on Claremont Road.
The dramatic rescue took place around 2.40pm this afternoon and the man was then taken to St Mary’s Hospital.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after reports that a man had fallen from a height.
You may also want to watch:
“A land ambulance, a single responder in a car, a duty officer and air ambulance doctor attended.”
Did you see anything? If you have any information, email email@example.com
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill