Air ambulance rescue after scaffold fall
Residents were greeted by the sight of an air ambulance landing on playing fields to save the man, who had fallen from scaffolding.
AN air ambulance was called to the rescue this afternoon after a man fell from scaffolding.
The HEMS ambulance landed on St Aloysius playing fields between Crouch End and Highgate to attend to the man, on Claremont Road.
The dramatic rescue took place around 2.40pm this afternoon and the man was then taken to St Mary’s Hospital.
A spokeswoman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called just after reports that a man had fallen from a height.
You may also want to watch:
“A land ambulance, a single responder in a car, a duty officer and air ambulance doctor attended.”
Did you see anything? If you have any information, email email@example.com
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?