86 year old Maida Vale man missing
- Credit: Archant
An 86 year old man from Maida Vale is missing.
Joseph Gasper, who has Alzheimer’s, was last seen yesterday morning on Praed Street after attending an appointment at St Mary’s hospital.
He did not return home as scheduled.
Mr Gasper is Asian, short, of slim build, with grey hair. He is not very mobile and usually walks with the aid of a walking stick or frame.
He was last seen wearing a dark blue jacket and dark trousers.
You may also want to watch:
He reportedly also has links to the Kensington and Chelsea areas.
Police are increasingly concerned for Joseph’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher