86 year old Maida Vale man missing
- Credit: Archant
An 86 year old man from Maida Vale is missing.
Joseph Gasper, who has Alzheimer’s, was last seen yesterday morning on Praed Street after attending an appointment at St Mary’s hospital.
He did not return home as scheduled.
Mr Gasper is Asian, short, of slim build, with grey hair. He is not very mobile and usually walks with the aid of a walking stick or frame.
He was last seen wearing a dark blue jacket and dark trousers.
You may also want to watch:
He reportedly also has links to the Kensington and Chelsea areas.
Police are increasingly concerned for Joseph’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points