86 year old Maida Vale man missing
- Credit: Archant
An 86 year old man from Maida Vale is missing.
Joseph Gasper, who has Alzheimer’s, was last seen yesterday morning on Praed Street after attending an appointment at St Mary’s hospital.
He did not return home as scheduled.
Mr Gasper is Asian, short, of slim build, with grey hair. He is not very mobile and usually walks with the aid of a walking stick or frame.
He was last seen wearing a dark blue jacket and dark trousers.
You may also want to watch:
He reportedly also has links to the Kensington and Chelsea areas.
Police are increasingly concerned for Joseph’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate