5 pairs of tickets to BLACKstreet at the indig02 up for grabs
One of the most popular R&B vocal groups of the 90s, BLACKstreet, announce their eagerly anticipated return to London for a one off show at indigO2 at The O2 on 2nd April 2010. This is the first UK show from BLACKstreet since 1995. The multi-platinum R&B
One of the most popular R&B vocal groups of the '90s, BLACKstreet, announce their eagerly anticipated return to London for a one off show at indigO2 at The O2 on 2nd April 2010. This is the first UK show from BLACKstreet since 1995. The multi-platinum R&B group had many hits throughout the '90s including their US No.1 smash 'No Diggity', 'Don't Leave Me', and 'Girlfriend/Boyfriend'.
BLACKstreet was founded in 1992 by singer, producer, and new jack swing pioneer Teddy Riley after the breakup of his seminal trio Guy. Riley had taken a few years to concentrate on his booming production career, which saw him working with Wreckx-N-Effect, Bobby Brown, Michael Jackson, and SWV, among others.
BLACKstreet are recognised as one of the best exponents of slick '90s R&B in a golden era for the genre that included huge artists such at S.W.V, Boyz II Men, KC & JoJo and Jodeci. Having sold millions of records, and picked up a Grammy in 1998 for 'Don't Leave Me', the band's members got involved in side projects, occasionally teaming up for shows and projects. Now, they're back to entertain the fans that their music became the soundtrack for, and perhaps pick up some new ones - no diggity.
EXCLUSIVE AFTER PARTY WITH DJ'S PLAYING SOUL, R&B AND NEW JACK SWING CLASSICS ALL NIGHT THROUGH TO 2AM
You may also want to watch:
Archant London have 5 pairs of tickets to give away to this fantastic event
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the following question
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
Q) What song did Blackstreet win a Grammy for?a) Don't Leave Meb) Please, Don't leave mec) Go then, see if I care...
To be in with a chance of winning simply click here and fill in the form using the Comp Name - 'BLACKstreet'.
2 for 1 tickets are also available now from www.ticketmaster.co.uk quoting the special offer password 'DIGGITY' or alternatively you can ring 0844 844 0002.