An electrical fault sparked a blaze in a coffee shop.

London Fire Brigade (LFB) was called to a cafe in The Broadway in Crouch End just after 10pm on Friday (December 8).

The brigade said four fire engines and around 25 firefighters attended the scene and the blaze was under control by 11.35pm.

There were no reports of any injuries.

Part of the ground floor was damaged.

The cause of the fire is believed to have been accidental and caused by an electrical fault involving wiring, an LFB spokesperson said.

Crews from Kentish Town, Islington, Hornsey and Stoke Newington fire stations attended the scene.