11 young people robbed in Crouch End park
AT least 11 young people have been allegedly robbed by a large group of teenagers in a Crouch End park. Police are appealing for information and witnesses following a series of robberies in the vicinity of Priory Park on March 5 at approximately 4pm in th
AT least 11 young people have been allegedly robbed by a large group of teenagers in a Crouch End park.
Police are appealing for information and witnesses following a series of robberies in the vicinity of Priory Park on March 5 at approximately 4pm in the afternoon.
It is believed that a large group of youths, aged approximately 12 to 15-years-old robbed a number of young people aged between 12 and 14-years-old within the park.
A group of nine teenage boys have been arrested on suspicion of robbery and have been bailed to return to a north London police station on April 4.
You may also want to watch:
DC Kay Sekyere, of Haringey's Robbery Squad, said: "Phoning police immediately following a robbery is essential to enabling us to detain suspects at the earliest opportunity.
"In this case, the suspects were detained within minutes, and this is largely thanks to the victims calling police straight away, enabling our dedicated robbery team to respond rapidly."
- 1 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 West Hampstead community backs Nazanin 2,000 days since imprisonment
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Sekyere on 020 8345 0870 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.