- Credit: Archant
Setting new standards for modern living in St Albans, Quinata’s Ziggurat House is a new development which will see the conversion of a landmark building into 125 studio, one, and two bedroom apartments and penthouses in the historic Hertfordshire market town.
One of the largest developments in St Albans, Ziggurat House is a perfect example of contemporary design. With its elegant brick façade and modern architectural flourishes, the building features a range of materials chosen for their timeless appeal.
With Help To Buy available on selected apartments, residents of this scheme will benefit from impressive, well-designed apartments that have been designed to utilise all available space without compromising on quality. With high specification fittings and fixtures evident throughout, home owners will also have access to fantastic amenities such as a concierge service, private landscaped roof gardens, and allocated parking. As an area, St Albans offers residents the best of both worlds - easy access to central London and the benefit of Hertfordshire’s abundance of green spaces. With an array of shopping, dining and cultural choices on offer, residents will be hard pressed to find an area that offers more. Ziggurat House is well placed for commuters with a journey from St Albans into King’s Cross St Pancras taking less than half an hour.
Prices from £302,500
You may also want to watch:
020 8954 8626
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'