- Credit: Archant
Following its successful launch Quinata’s Ziggurat House now has an elegant show apartment which is available to view.
Setting new standards for modern living in St Albans, this new development will see the conversion of a landmark building into 125 studio, one, and two bedroom apartments and penthouses in the historic Hertfordshire market town.
One of the largest developments in St Albans, Ziggurat House is a perfect example of contemporary design. With its elegant brick façade and modern architectural flourishes, the building features a range of materials chosen for their timeless appeal. Residents of this scheme will benefit from impressive, well-designed apartments that have been designed to utilise all available space without compromising on quality.
With high specification fittings and fixtures evident throughout, home owners will also have access to fantastic amenities such as a concierge service, private landscaped roof gardens, and allocated parking.
As an area, St Albans offers residents the best of both worlds - easy access to central London and the benefit of Hertfordshire’s abundance of green spaces. With an array of shopping, dining and cultural choices on offer, residents will be hard pressed to find an area that offers more.
You may also want to watch:
Ziggurat House is well placed for commuters with a journey from St Albans into King’s Cross St Pancras taking less than half an hour.
Prices from £235,000
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
020 8954 8626
prestonbennett.co.ukLanes New Homes
01992 663 890