- Credit: Archant
Following its successful launch Quinata’s Ziggurat House now has an elegant show apartment which is available to view.
Setting new standards for modern living in St Albans, this new development will see the conversion of a landmark building into 125 studio, one, and two bedroom apartments and penthouses in the historic Hertfordshire market town.
One of the largest developments in St Albans, Ziggurat House is a perfect example of contemporary design. With its elegant brick façade and modern architectural flourishes, the building features a range of materials chosen for their timeless appeal. Residents of this scheme will benefit from impressive, well-designed apartments that have been designed to utilise all available space without compromising on quality.
With high specification fittings and fixtures evident throughout, home owners will also have access to fantastic amenities such as a concierge service, private landscaped roof gardens, and allocated parking.
As an area, St Albans offers residents the best of both worlds - easy access to central London and the benefit of Hertfordshire’s abundance of green spaces. With an array of shopping, dining and cultural choices on offer, residents will be hard pressed to find an area that offers more.
You may also want to watch:
Ziggurat House is well placed for commuters with a journey from St Albans into King’s Cross St Pancras taking less than half an hour.
Prices from £235,000
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
020 8954 8626
prestonbennett.co.ukLanes New Homes
01992 663 890