- Credit: Archant
Following its successful launch Quinata’s Ziggurat House now has an elegant show apartment which is available to view.
Setting new standards for modern living in St Albans, this new development will see the conversion of a landmark building into 125 studio, one, and two bedroom apartments and penthouses in the historic Hertfordshire market town.
One of the largest developments in St Albans, Ziggurat House is a perfect example of contemporary design. With its elegant brick façade and modern architectural flourishes, the building features a range of materials chosen for their timeless appeal. Residents of this scheme will benefit from impressive, well-designed apartments that have been designed to utilise all available space without compromising on quality.
With high specification fittings and fixtures evident throughout, home owners will also have access to fantastic amenities such as a concierge service, private landscaped roof gardens, and allocated parking.
As an area, St Albans offers residents the best of both worlds - easy access to central London and the benefit of Hertfordshire’s abundance of green spaces. With an array of shopping, dining and cultural choices on offer, residents will be hard pressed to find an area that offers more.
You may also want to watch:
Ziggurat House is well placed for commuters with a journey from St Albans into King’s Cross St Pancras taking less than half an hour.
Prices from £235,000
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 7 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 8 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
020 8954 8626
prestonbennett.co.ukLanes New Homes
01992 663 890