You’re Fired: inside the £12 million Hampstead home starring in the 2016 season of the Apprentice
- Credit: Empics Entertainment
The luxury property on Daleham Gardens is currently on the market for £11,950,000 and includes a spa, sauna and a roof terrace
A detached Victorian residence in Hampstead with super luxe interiors is providing the backdrop to the latest series of BBC TV show The Apprentice.
By day the 18 candidates complete business related tasks, competing against each other to be Sir Alan Sugar’s business partner.
By night they can relax in the super luxurious Victory House on Daleham Gardens. The six bedroom Victorian home measures nearly 10,000 sq ft and features a grand hallway, wood panelled dining room and a bespoke kitchen / breakfast rooms.
When they’re not being put under pressure by the famously ferocious businessman the contestants can relax in the spa and sauna complex, kick back in the home cinema or enjoy the views from the roof terrace.
You may also want to watch:
The property is currently on the market for £11,950 with Marcus Parfitt, and is also available to rent through Phillips Harrod, for £38,783 a month – that’s £8,950 per week.
Changes to stamp duty, a cooling prime market and Brexit jitters have meant many prime properties in the area are struggling to find a buyer and owners are turning to the lettings market - or on this occasion to Lord Sugar.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 6 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
So if you’re struggling to shift your multi million pound property, sweeten the pill by considering renting it out as a TV set.