- Credit: Archant
XY Air, an 18-storey tower, is the final piece of the XY development, 15 minutes’ walk from the largest regeneration project in Europe, the transformation of King’s Cross.
This commanding modernist tower has views across the London skyline and celebrates the work of one of modern architecture’s greats, Le Corbusier, with strong linear facades and striking lines.
XY Air comprises 92 stylish one and two bedroom apartments providing generous private terraces and a concierge service.
XY Air is only a short distance from central London, with extensive transport links on the doorstep. King’s Cross and St Pancras form London’s major transport hub with six Tube lines from these stations giving access to all corners of London and offering a gateway to the continent.
Phase one of the XY development has proved extremely popular with the local market with 85 per cent sold and with over a third of buyers coming from the surrounding area in the London Borough of Camden.
XY Air is delivered through Camden’s Community Investment Programme (CIP). The CIP is the Council’s 15-year plan to invest much-needed money into schools, homes and community facilities.
The council hopes to raise £300 million by selling or redeveloping properties that are out of date, expensive to maintain or are underused and difficult to access.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 4 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 7 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube stops
- 8 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 9 Renaissance painting discovered in pensioner's bedroom sells for £255k
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
The landscaped public areas of the XY development and its communal facilities will encourage residents to socialise and relax in their local community. It will provide an oasis in a thriving neighbourhood with living roofs installed on many of the new buildings.
Prices from £555,000 Savills 020 7299 3091 savills.co.uk