- Credit: Archant
Blending traditional architectural style with modern comfort, The Heritage Buildings at Woodside Square offer an amazing opportunity to an exclusive audience.
Set in a tranquil London suburb, Woodside Square is home to three elegantly restored Georgian and Victorian buildings which host 23 generous one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each home has been sympathetically and thoughtfully designed to provide you with unbeatable stylish comfort and unique period features – ideal for 21st Century living.
Grade II listed Avebury Mansions takes centre stage at Woodside Square, with locally listed Roseneath Mansions to the left and Norton Lees Mansions to the right. With such important buildings, careful attention has been given to sensitively restoring characterful period features, such as the original verandas, flooring, cornices and arches, throughout all three, forming the backbone of the architectural design.
While history and restoration is at the heart of The Heritage Buildings, the accommodation offers modern touches in the high quality finish and interior decoration. The properties offer open and light-filled spaces, contemporary German kitchens and elegant Duravit bathrooms for an unrivalled way of living.
This collection of 159 homes, with contemporary apartments and stunning three and four bedroom houses complete the offering alongside the refurbished homes. Bordering Highgate Wood and accessed from Woodside Avenue, this is a truly tranquil and convenient spot in north London’s leafy, and much-loved, Muswell Hill.
You may also want to watch:
At Woodside Square, you can enjoy landscaped grounds, underground parking and concierge services, all designed for your peace of mind.
Hill and Hanover
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
020 8099 6038