- Credit: Archant
Blending traditional architectural style with modern comfort, The Heritage Buildings at Woodside Square offer an amazing opportunity to an exclusive audience.
Set in a tranquil London suburb, Woodside Square is home to three elegantly restored Georgian and Victorian buildings which host 23 generous one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each home has been sympathetically and thoughtfully designed to provide you with unbeatable stylish comfort and unique period features – ideal for 21st Century living.
Grade II listed Avebury Mansions takes centre stage at Woodside Square, with locally listed Roseneath Mansions to the left and Norton Lees Mansions to the right. With such important buildings, careful attention has been given to sensitively restoring characterful period features, such as the original verandas, flooring, cornices and arches, throughout all three, forming the backbone of the architectural design.
While history and restoration is at the heart of The Heritage Buildings, the accommodation offers modern touches in the high quality finish and interior decoration. The properties offer open and light-filled spaces, contemporary German kitchens and elegant Duravit bathrooms for an unrivalled way of living.
This collection of 159 homes, with contemporary apartments and stunning three and four bedroom houses complete the offering alongside the refurbished homes. Bordering Highgate Wood and accessed from Woodside Avenue, this is a truly tranquil and convenient spot in north London’s leafy, and much-loved, Muswell Hill.
At Woodside Square, you can enjoy landscaped grounds, underground parking and concierge services, all designed for your peace of mind.
Hill and Hanover
- 1 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 2 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 3 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
- 4 In pictures: Wacky racers descend on Alexandra Palace for soapbox challenge
- 5 The Rolling Stones prove rock ‘n’ roll is alive and kicking at Hyde Park
- 6 Bentley Motor blue plaque in North London 'prized off wall and stolen'
- 7 Camden watchmaker launches crowdfunding campaign
- 8 Start-up delivers home cooked meals to your door
- 9 Gabriel Jesus solves Arsenal's striking conundrum
- 10 Opening date confirmed for new Finchley Road Aldi
020 8099 6038