- Credit: Archant
Blending traditional architectural style with modern comfort, The Heritage Buildings at Woodside Square offer an amazing opportunity to an exclusive audience.
Set in a tranquil London suburb, Woodside Square is home to three elegantly restored Georgian and Victorian buildings which host 23 generous one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each home has been sympathetically and thoughtfully designed to provide you with unbeatable stylish comfort and unique period features – ideal for 21st Century living.
Grade II listed Avebury Mansions takes centre stage at Woodside Square, with locally listed Roseneath Mansions to the left and Norton Lees Mansions to the right. With such important buildings, careful attention has been given to sensitively restoring characterful period features, such as the original verandas, flooring, cornices and arches, throughout all three, forming the backbone of the architectural design.
While history and restoration is at the heart of The Heritage Buildings, the accommodation offers modern touches in the high quality finish and interior decoration. The properties offer open and light-filled spaces, contemporary German kitchens and elegant Duravit bathrooms for an unrivalled way of living.
This collection of 159 homes, with contemporary apartments and stunning three and four bedroom houses complete the offering alongside the refurbished homes. Bordering Highgate Wood and accessed from Woodside Avenue, this is a truly tranquil and convenient spot in north London’s leafy, and much-loved, Muswell Hill.
You may also want to watch:
At Woodside Square, you can enjoy landscaped grounds, underground parking and concierge services, all designed for your peace of mind.
Hill and Hanover
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 6 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 9 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
020 8099 6038