- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed penthouse, occupying the entire top floor of this individually designed, boutique development and privately accessed via direct passenger lift.
It is situated in the heart of Woodside Park and boasts panoramic views over Mill Hill from the private terrace.
Upon entering the bright hallway with its floor to ceiling picture window, the exceptionally well laid out accommodation comprises two bedrooms, both with luxury en suite bathrooms by Duravit and floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobes supplied by Neatsmith, a fully fitted kitchen/morning room with Hacker units, quartz worktops, Quooker instant boiling water tap and built-in Siemens appliances including 2 double ovens, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The spacious reception room features hardwood flooring and bi-fold doors onto the terrace. In addition, there is a guest cloakroom, ample storage space plus a separate utility cupboard.
The superior specification includes underfloor gas central heating, Bose speaker system, video entryphone system and AV rack allowing the central installation of music system or connection to TVs throughout.
You may also want to watch:
17 Woodside Avenue is close to a range of transport and shopping facilities at nearby North Finchley and Whetstone, with Woodside Park Northern Line Underground station just a few minutes’ walk away. Places of worship and leisure pursuits are virtually on the doorstep.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 5 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 6 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal
020 8445 6387