- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed penthouse, occupying the entire top floor of this individually designed, boutique development and privately accessed via direct passenger lift.
It is situated in the heart of Woodside Park and boasts panoramic views over Mill Hill from the private terrace.
Upon entering the bright hallway with its floor to ceiling picture window, the exceptionally well laid out accommodation comprises two bedrooms, both with luxury en suite bathrooms by Duravit and floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobes supplied by Neatsmith, a fully fitted kitchen/morning room with Hacker units, quartz worktops, Quooker instant boiling water tap and built-in Siemens appliances including 2 double ovens, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The spacious reception room features hardwood flooring and bi-fold doors onto the terrace. In addition, there is a guest cloakroom, ample storage space plus a separate utility cupboard.
The superior specification includes underfloor gas central heating, Bose speaker system, video entryphone system and AV rack allowing the central installation of music system or connection to TVs throughout.
You may also want to watch:
17 Woodside Avenue is close to a range of transport and shopping facilities at nearby North Finchley and Whetstone, with Woodside Park Northern Line Underground station just a few minutes’ walk away. Places of worship and leisure pursuits are virtually on the doorstep.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
020 8445 6387