- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed penthouse, occupying the entire top floor of this individually designed, boutique development and privately accessed via direct passenger lift.
It is situated in the heart of Woodside Park and boasts panoramic views over Mill Hill from the private terrace.
Upon entering the bright hallway with its floor to ceiling picture window, the exceptionally well laid out accommodation comprises two bedrooms, both with luxury en suite bathrooms by Duravit and floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobes supplied by Neatsmith, a fully fitted kitchen/morning room with Hacker units, quartz worktops, Quooker instant boiling water tap and built-in Siemens appliances including 2 double ovens, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The spacious reception room features hardwood flooring and bi-fold doors onto the terrace. In addition, there is a guest cloakroom, ample storage space plus a separate utility cupboard.
The superior specification includes underfloor gas central heating, Bose speaker system, video entryphone system and AV rack allowing the central installation of music system or connection to TVs throughout.
17 Woodside Avenue is close to a range of transport and shopping facilities at nearby North Finchley and Whetstone, with Woodside Park Northern Line Underground station just a few minutes’ walk away. Places of worship and leisure pursuits are virtually on the doorstep.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 8 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 9 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
020 8445 6387