- Credit: Archant
A beautifully appointed penthouse, occupying the entire top floor of this individually designed, boutique development and privately accessed via direct passenger lift.
It is situated in the heart of Woodside Park and boasts panoramic views over Mill Hill from the private terrace.
Upon entering the bright hallway with its floor to ceiling picture window, the exceptionally well laid out accommodation comprises two bedrooms, both with luxury en suite bathrooms by Duravit and floor to ceiling mirror fronted wardrobes supplied by Neatsmith, a fully fitted kitchen/morning room with Hacker units, quartz worktops, Quooker instant boiling water tap and built-in Siemens appliances including 2 double ovens, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
The spacious reception room features hardwood flooring and bi-fold doors onto the terrace. In addition, there is a guest cloakroom, ample storage space plus a separate utility cupboard.
The superior specification includes underfloor gas central heating, Bose speaker system, video entryphone system and AV rack allowing the central installation of music system or connection to TVs throughout.
You may also want to watch:
17 Woodside Avenue is close to a range of transport and shopping facilities at nearby North Finchley and Whetstone, with Woodside Park Northern Line Underground station just a few minutes’ walk away. Places of worship and leisure pursuits are virtually on the doorstep.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
020 8445 6387