Windmill Place: A village fit for all
- Credit: Archant
Windmill Place offers a home for everyone from first time buyers to downsizers to growing families seeking a suburban lifestyle.
Hertfordshire’s leading developer, Heronslea Group is launching a new development in Bushey featuring a range of homes suitable for a wide variety of purchasers.
Jason Rishover, CEO, Heronslea Group said: “With property prices in the capital ever increasing, more people than ever are looking to move. The super suburbs of Hertfordshire offer better value for money and lifestyle options, yet still excellent transport links into London.”
Launching this spring, Windmill Place is a significant development which will provide residents with a flagship new neighbourhood.
The development is a collection of 29 one- and two-bedroom apartments providing lateral living and 22 three-, four- and five-bedroom family homes all centered around a delightful, picturesque village green.
You may also want to watch:
These homes will provide modern living in a sought-after area, and are close to local amenities and transport links as well as the delightful Hertfordshire countryside.
The village green will become the heart of this attractive new residential neighbourhood featuring homes of the highest quality and finest design all set within beautiful landscaping.
- 1 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 2 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 5 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 6 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 7 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 10 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
Featuring contemporary exteriors, internally the homes are finished to a high standard throughout.
The development is ideally placed for commuters with Bushey Overground Station close by providing direct access into London Euston in just 20 minutes. All homes benefit from car parking with ample visitor spaces.
Prices start from £665,000 for a three-bedroom family house and from £385,000 for the apartments.
For further information contact Preston Bennett on 020 8954 8626 or visit prestonbennett.co.uk.