- Credit: Archant
Bushey Heath’s leading development, Windmill Place by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, now has just one family home and one apartment remaining for sale. This popular development has been a huge hit with house hunters, drawn to its prime location, and the design and high specification of the homes available.
Located in the highly sought-after residential area of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses, all centered around a delightful, picturesque village green. This significant development has added new flavour to the area and is providing residents with a flagship new neighbourhood in a popular village location.
The development features three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping. Windmill Place is situated within walking distance to all the local amenities that Bushey has to offer, as well as being close to Bushey Heath Primary School, rated outstanding by OFSTED.
These stunning homes offer generous living accommodation and benefit from balconies, terraces or gardens, with and private parking with ample visitor spaces, and are finished to an exceptional standard.
Ideal for commuters Windmill Place is close to Bushey Overground Station providing direct links into London Euston in just 18 minutes. By road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
The one bedroom, third floor apartment is £399,950 and the five-bedroom detached home is £1.25million.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
020 8954 8626