- Credit: Archant
Bushey Heath’s leading development, Windmill Place by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, now has just one family home and one apartment remaining for sale. This popular development has been a huge hit with house hunters, drawn to its prime location, and the design and high specification of the homes available.
Located in the highly sought-after residential area of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses, all centered around a delightful, picturesque village green. This significant development has added new flavour to the area and is providing residents with a flagship new neighbourhood in a popular village location.
The development features three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping. Windmill Place is situated within walking distance to all the local amenities that Bushey has to offer, as well as being close to Bushey Heath Primary School, rated outstanding by OFSTED.
These stunning homes offer generous living accommodation and benefit from balconies, terraces or gardens, with and private parking with ample visitor spaces, and are finished to an exceptional standard.
Ideal for commuters Windmill Place is close to Bushey Overground Station providing direct links into London Euston in just 18 minutes. By road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
The one bedroom, third floor apartment is £399,950 and the five-bedroom detached home is £1.25million.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 5 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 6 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 7 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 8 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 9 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 10 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
020 8954 8626