- Credit: Archant
Bushey Heath’s leading development, Windmill Place by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, now has just one family home and one apartment remaining for sale. This popular development has been a huge hit with house hunters, drawn to its prime location, and the design and high specification of the homes available.
Located in the highly sought-after residential area of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses, all centered around a delightful, picturesque village green. This significant development has added new flavour to the area and is providing residents with a flagship new neighbourhood in a popular village location.
The development features three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping. Windmill Place is situated within walking distance to all the local amenities that Bushey has to offer, as well as being close to Bushey Heath Primary School, rated outstanding by OFSTED.
These stunning homes offer generous living accommodation and benefit from balconies, terraces or gardens, with and private parking with ample visitor spaces, and are finished to an exceptional standard.
Ideal for commuters Windmill Place is close to Bushey Overground Station providing direct links into London Euston in just 18 minutes. By road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
The one bedroom, third floor apartment is £399,950 and the five-bedroom detached home is £1.25million.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
020 8954 8626