- Credit: Preston Bennett
Windmill Place by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, now has just one family home remaining for sale. This development has been a huge hit with house hunters, drawn to its prime location, and the design and high specification of the homes available.
Located in the highly-sought after residential area of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses all centered around a delightful village green, the heart of this attractive new neighbourhood.
The development features three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping. Windmill Place is situated within walking distance to all the local amenities that Bushey has to offer, as well as being close to Bushey Heath Primary School, rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Featuring a contemporary exterior, the four bedroom family home provides approximately 2,768 sq ft of spacious flexible living accommodation across three floors, with a designer eat-in kitchen, dining room, living area and garage on the ground floor. A master bedroom, two bathrooms and two further bedrooms on the second floor and a fourth bedroom, bathroom and media room on the top floor.
Only the finest fixtures and fittings have been selected for this stunning family home.
As well as a garage, the home benefits from a driveway to the front and a private garden to the rear.
Windmill Place is ideal for commuters with Bushey Overground Station close by providing direct links into London Euston in just 18 minutes. By road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 3 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 9 Autistic TV presenter joins Hampstead pupils for 'most wonderful day'
- 10 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
The last remaining home is priced at £1,250,000
020 8954 8626