- Credit: Preston Bennett
Windmill Place by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, now has just one family home remaining for sale. This development has been a huge hit with house hunters, drawn to its prime location, and the design and high specification of the homes available.
Located in the highly-sought after residential area of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses all centered around a delightful village green, the heart of this attractive new neighbourhood.
The development features three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping. Windmill Place is situated within walking distance to all the local amenities that Bushey has to offer, as well as being close to Bushey Heath Primary School, rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
Featuring a contemporary exterior, the four bedroom family home provides approximately 2,768 sq ft of spacious flexible living accommodation across three floors, with a designer eat-in kitchen, dining room, living area and garage on the ground floor. A master bedroom, two bathrooms and two further bedrooms on the second floor and a fourth bedroom, bathroom and media room on the top floor.
Only the finest fixtures and fittings have been selected for this stunning family home.
As well as a garage, the home benefits from a driveway to the front and a private garden to the rear.
Windmill Place is ideal for commuters with Bushey Overground Station close by providing direct links into London Euston in just 18 minutes. By road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 4 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 5 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 6 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 7 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 8 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
- 9 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 10 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
The last remaining home is priced at £1,250,000
020 8954 8626