- Credit: Archant
Bushey Heath’s leading development, Windmill Place by Hertfordshire developer, Heronslea Group, now has just one family home remaining for sale.
This popular development has been a huge hit with house hunters, drawn to its prime location, and the design and high specification of the homes available.
Located in the highly sought-after residential area of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire, Windmill Place is a collection of 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom family houses all centered around a delightful village green, the heart of this attractive new neighbourhood.
The development features three apartment blocks with lift access to each floor and a range of detached and semi detached houses, all set within beautiful landscaping. Windmill Place is situated within walking distance to all the local amenities that Bushey has to offer, as well as being close to Bushey Heath Primary School, rated outstanding by Ofsted. Featuring a contemporary exterior, the four bedroom family home provides 2,768 sq ft of spacious flexible living accommodation across three floors, with a designer eat-in kitchen, dining room, living area and garage on the ground floor. A master bedroom, two bathrooms and two further bedrooms on the second floor and a fourth bedroom, bathroom and media room on the top floor. Only the finest fixtures and fittings have been selected for this stunning family home. As well as a garage, the home benefits from a driveway to the front and a private garden to the rear.
Windmill Place is ideal for commuters with Bushey Overground Station close by providing direct links into London Euston in just 18 minutes. By road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
You may also want to watch:
The last remaining home is priced at £1.25million
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 8 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient
020 8954 8626