- Credit: Archant
For those seeking spacious family living, Windmill Place, a prestigious new development in sought-after Bushey Heath, by leading Hertfordshire developer Heronslea Group, has an exclusive collection of detached five-bedroom family houses for sale, providing exceptional modern living in a popular village location.
Windmill Place, now 60 per cent sold, is proving to be a huge hit with house hunters. Currently selling off-plan, with a brand new five-bedroom show house, which opened last month, the development features 29 one and two-bedroom apartments and 22 three, four and five-bedroom houses, all centered around a picturesque village green. Each home has been finished to an extremely high standard and comes ready to move into.
Heronslea Group’s sales and marketing director Shelley West said: “We have been delighted with the rate of off-plan sales here at this popular development. Each home has been built using the highest quality and finest design, and far surpasses anything else on the market. The large family homes offer wonderful modern living to growing families seeking a suburban lifestyle close to local amenities and excellent schools.”
These spacious family homes provide 3,122sq ft of flexible living accommodation across three floors with a large kitchen/diner, living area, study, WC and garage on the ground floor; master bedroom, en suite, three bedrooms and house bathroom on the second floor. On the top floor is a media room, bathroom and fifth bedroom.
Finished to an excellent standard with interior designed specification throughout, each home benefits from parking with ample visitor spaces, driveways and private gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Windmill Place is within walking distance to the local amenities of Bushey High Street, several leading schools and is adjacent to the local park. Bushey overground station is close by with direct links to Euston in 18 minutes and by road Bushey is easily accessible from the M25, M1 and A1.
Two-bedroom apartments £385,000 - £740,000 Five-bedroom houses from £1.25million
Preston Bennett 020 8954 8626 heronslea-group.co.uk
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods