Willes Road: Exquisite house in popular location
- Credit: Archant
A newly constructed four-bedroom luxury family home in quiet Willes Road, Kentish Town, has been impressively designed throughout.
The end result is a stunning property which has been crafted with the highest specifications and boasts wonderful entertaining space.
Arranged over four floors, the generously proportioned accommodation (circa 2,449 sq ft) comprises on the ground floor an entrance hallway, guest cloakroom and a spacious reception room which leads out to a beautiful landscaped garden.
The lower ground features a luxury kitchen/dining room which leads out to a patio, utility room and bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The first floor level is occupied by a master bedroom which leads out to a 20ft west-facing terrace and luxury en-suite bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
And the second floor has two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional benefits include excellent storage throughout and the comfort of a 10-year NHBC guarantee.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
It is ideally placed, being tucked away on a quiet turning close to the many local amenities including the refurbished Victorian swimming baths, Underground and over-ground stations, local shops in the High Street and the French school in Holmes Road. £2,350,000 freehold.
For more information, contact Olivers Kentish Town 020 7284 1222/ oliverstown.com.