Willes Road: Exquisite house in popular location
- Credit: Archant
A newly constructed four-bedroom luxury family home in quiet Willes Road, Kentish Town, has been impressively designed throughout.
The end result is a stunning property which has been crafted with the highest specifications and boasts wonderful entertaining space.
Arranged over four floors, the generously proportioned accommodation (circa 2,449 sq ft) comprises on the ground floor an entrance hallway, guest cloakroom and a spacious reception room which leads out to a beautiful landscaped garden.
The lower ground features a luxury kitchen/dining room which leads out to a patio, utility room and bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The first floor level is occupied by a master bedroom which leads out to a 20ft west-facing terrace and luxury en-suite bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
And the second floor has two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional benefits include excellent storage throughout and the comfort of a 10-year NHBC guarantee.
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park
It is ideally placed, being tucked away on a quiet turning close to the many local amenities including the refurbished Victorian swimming baths, Underground and over-ground stations, local shops in the High Street and the French school in Holmes Road. £2,350,000 freehold.
For more information, contact Olivers Kentish Town 020 7284 1222/ oliverstown.com.