Willes Road: Exquisite house in popular location
- Credit: Archant
A newly constructed four-bedroom luxury family home in quiet Willes Road, Kentish Town, has been impressively designed throughout.
The end result is a stunning property which has been crafted with the highest specifications and boasts wonderful entertaining space.
Arranged over four floors, the generously proportioned accommodation (circa 2,449 sq ft) comprises on the ground floor an entrance hallway, guest cloakroom and a spacious reception room which leads out to a beautiful landscaped garden.
The lower ground features a luxury kitchen/dining room which leads out to a patio, utility room and bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The first floor level is occupied by a master bedroom which leads out to a 20ft west-facing terrace and luxury en-suite bathroom.
And the second floor has two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additional benefits include excellent storage throughout and the comfort of a 10-year NHBC guarantee.
- 1 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 2 Spurs survive 'Lasagna-gate 2' and it's over to Arsenal
- 3 Man in his 30s stabbed to death
- 4 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 5 St John's Wood nursery 'requires improvement' after surprise Ofsted visit
- 6 West Hampstead woman's kids' clothes success story
- 7 Motorcyclist injured in Highgate Hill collision
- 8 Court: Disciplinary rules not followed in 'unfair' sacking, lawyer suggests
- 9 Hampstead pharmacy under investigation over extra charges for prescriptions
- 10 'The law isn't important to us': Car tyres deflated by activists in Camden
It is ideally placed, being tucked away on a quiet turning close to the many local amenities including the refurbished Victorian swimming baths, Underground and over-ground stations, local shops in the High Street and the French school in Holmes Road. £2,350,000 freehold.
For more information, contact Olivers Kentish Town 020 7284 1222/ oliverstown.com.