Wild about Wimbledon? The top homes for tennis lovers in north London
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Tennis fan? Then you’ll love these homes with tennis courts on the doorstep, across the road and in the garden
Whether you’re Murray mad or a Federer fanatic, tennis is all that’s on anyone’s minds this time of year. So why not settle down with a punnet of strawberries and a glass of bubbly for a view of your own with our round up of the best properties on the market now with top views, access to public sites and even a court of their own.
One of Hampstead’s finest Modernist buildings, the purpose built flats at Oak Hill Park offer balconies with views of the communal garden, and access to the communal tennis court.
A three bedroom flat is on the market with Goldschmidt & Howland for £1,450,000 and another with Benham and Reeves for £1,975,000, whilst a four bedroom flat is on with TK International for £1,425,000.
This two bedroom loft-style apartment has been redesigned by architect Jack Woolley. Its top-floor windows provide arresting views of the London cityscape, whilst its location has it perfectly placed for the tennis courts just three minutes away at Kilburn Grange Park.
Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London NW3, £1,695,000
A luxurious redevelopment in one of Hampstead’s most exclusive addresses, Chapman offers 16 contemporary homes in the Hampstead Manor development from Mount Anvil. Double height windows come with Juliette balconies offering views of the West Heath Lawn Tennis Club.
Woodsome Road, Dartmouth Park NW5, £975,000
- 1 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 2 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Businesses hail return of Highgate's Fair in the Square
- 5 Fears over large nitrous oxide cannisters found in Gospel Oak
- 6 What is the rare 'monkeypox' being treated at the Royal Free?
- 7 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 8 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 9 Barnet: Three arrested as victim of fatal stabbing named
- 10 Hampstead to welcome boho women's lifestyle brand Free People
With two double bedrooms, this upper maisonette is found on a tree lined residential road in the Dartmouth Park Conservation Area. The top floor bedroom offers leafy views whilst a south facing balcony allows for sun seekers to top up their tans before heading to Parliament Hill with its ten tennis courts.
Crediton Hill, West Hampstead NW6, £865,000
A two bed, split level apartment is available in the centre of West Hampstead. With views over the Hampstead Cricket and Tennis Club, tennis fans will be able to while away the hours watching fellow locals battle it out on the court.
Croftdown Road, Dartmouth Park NW5, £3,300,000
This end of terrace Victorian home is located in the Hampstead Conservation Area. Just moments walk from the Heath, the eight bedroom home offers fine views and access to the activities available on Parliament Hill including 10 tennis courts.