West Heath Road
- Credit: Archant
THE GARDEN MAISONETTE
Forming part of this exclusive new built secure development of only two luxurious apartments in Hampstead, is this ground and lower ground-floor level 3,211sq ft four-bedroom garden duplex offering bright and spacious accommodation as well as a private garden and terrace.
This magnificent home boasts a huge 50ft double reception room, comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room and guest WC on the raised ground floor, as well as four beautifully designed bedroom suites and utility room on the lower level.
A particular feature of this apartment is the 3.25m ceiling heights to both floors which adds to the feeling of spaciousness.
The standard of finishing and materials throughout is of the highest level as well as offering the latest technology for home automation, heating and cooling.
You may also want to watch:
The building itself is of a contemporary design and is set back from the road behind electronic gates with two parking spaces reserved for the apartment.
THE UPPER MAISONETTE
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 10 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
Comprising the entire first, second and third floors (private lift to all floors), this bright and spacious four bedroom triplex apartment of 2,971sq ft is finished to the highest standards.
This striking home enjoys its own private entrance and sole dedicated use of a lift with access to all floors. The main reception area is located on the first floor with a front to back double reception room with a balcony, a comprehensively fitted Poggenpohl kitchen/breakfast room and utility room, three bedroom suites on the second floor and bedroom four/study, shower room and suntrap roof terrace on the third floor.
This apartment comes with a parking space for one car. The Heath and Golders Hill Park are close by, as well as public transport facilities.
Price on application / Available to rent