- Credit: Archant
An elegant new development of five bespoke townhouses situated on Waterfall Road, New Southgate. These five bedroom family homes have been carefully designed with urban décor and open plan living space for today’s modern lifestyle.
Each home has a fully fitted Häcker kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances leading on to a spacious family room and doors out to a terrace and landscaped garden beyond. The master bedroom suite is finished to a high standard and comprises of large portrait windows, dressing area with custom wardrobes and an en suite with double sink. The remaining bedrooms are of good size, with one bedroom featuring an outdoor terrace. The reception and kitchen have been exquisitely designed for modern living allowing space for entertaining.
Elegant Porcelain tiles on the ground floor with under floor heating finish of the entrance way and reception, Lightwave RF sockets as well as WIFI boosters on every floor are just some of the features of these contemporary homes.
The development is located 0.4 of a mile from Arnos Grove station (Piccadilly Line), offering a good service to Central London or Cockfosters. New Southgate Overground Station is also located within 0.4 of a mile, with trains running every 10-20 minutes to Moorgate Station or towards Hertfordshire. The A406 North Circular is easily accessed via Station Road.
The surrounding area has a selection of well respected primary and secondary schools, Garfield Primary School is 0.6 miles away and Broomfield Secondary School is just one mile away.
You may also want to watch:
Situated on Waterfall Road, just moments away from Southgate, this contemporary urban development offers a rare opportunity to purchase elegant homes in the highly desirable area of New Southgate.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate