Home of the week: Classic, comfortable Victorian house for sale in East Finchley
- Credit: Martyn Gerrard
Eastern Road, East Finchley, N2
This semi-detached Victorian home was built in 1853, and has been rarely seen on the open market.
The property, set over three floors, is located south of Fortis Green, between Highgate, Muswell Hill and East Finchley.
Occupied by its current owners for 25 years, the three-bedroom property is in a peaceful setting and has a southerly west-facing garden.
The owners love the quality of light, especially from the raised ground floor. Also, they say the wonderful garden is a great joy to both sit, work and entertain in.
It offers period features and high ceilings, as well as three bedrooms, three receptions, one bathroom.
There is potential for off-street parking and rear extension, subject to planning permission.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 4 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 6 Camden woman in running for Miss Universe Germany
- 7 Belsize Park phone box transformed into art gallery by prep school pupils
- 8 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 9 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
The property is is set only moments away from Muswell Hill Broadway, the open spaces of Cherry Tree and Highgate Wood and within walking distance to East Finchley Tube station, offering fast links into the city and West End.
Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley
tel 020 8883 0077,