- Credit: Archant
TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments located on a prominent road in New Barnet.
The latest phase of contemporary penthouses has been successfully launched off-plan, with only six properties still available to purchase.
Created by Quinata, TwentyOne combines modern convenience and attention to detail, resulting in well-designed penthouses which are complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, CCTV monitoring, two lifts within the block and cycle storage.
Located on the edge of north London, Barnet emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into the City. Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, TwentyOne benefits from excellent rail and road links. The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Two bedroom penthouses start from £550,000.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
020 8954 8626