- Credit: Archant
TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments located on a prominent road in New Barnet.
The latest phase of contemporary penthouses has been successfully launched off-plan, with only six properties still available to purchase.
Created by Quinata, TwentyOne combines modern convenience and attention to detail, resulting in well-designed penthouses which are complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, CCTV monitoring, two lifts within the block and cycle storage.
Located on the edge of north London, Barnet emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into the City. Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, TwentyOne benefits from excellent rail and road links. The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Two bedroom penthouses start from £550,000.
- 1 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 2 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 For sale: Suggs' former 'bachelor pad' with gold-gilded underground bar
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
020 8954 8626