- Credit: Archant
TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments located on a prominent road in New Barnet.
The latest phase of contemporary penthouses has been successfully launched off-plan, with only six properties still available to purchase.
Created by Quinata, TwentyOne combines modern convenience and attention to detail, resulting in well-designed penthouses which are complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, CCTV monitoring, two lifts within the block and cycle storage.
Located on the edge of north London, Barnet emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into the City. Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, TwentyOne benefits from excellent rail and road links. The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
Two bedroom penthouses start from £550,000.
- 1 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 2 Graham Chapman's Highgate haunt gets a refurb
- 3 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 4 Arteta's Arsenal plan coming together nicely
- 5 'Wet End Lane': Leak could take five days to fix
- 6 'Let’s take the motor traffic out of Swiss Cottage'
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 9 Crouch End bar loses licence as court appeal fails
- 10 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
020 8954 8626