- Credit: Archant
TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments located on a prominent road in New Barnet.
The latest phase of contemporary penthouses has been successfully launched off-plan, with only six properties still available to purchase.
Created by Quinata, TwentyOne combines modern convenience and attention to detail, resulting in well-designed penthouses which are complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, CCTV monitoring, two lifts within the block and cycle storage.
Located on the edge of north London, Barnet emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into the City. Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, TwentyOne benefits from excellent rail and road links. The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Two bedroom penthouses start from £550,000.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 8 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 9 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 10 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
020 8954 8626