- Credit: Preston Bennett
TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments located on a prominent road in New Barnet. The latest phase of contemporary penthouses has been successfully launched off-plan, with only six properties still available to purchase.
Created by Quinata, TwentyOne combines modern convenience and attention to detail, resulting in well-designed penthouses which are complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, CCTV monitoring, two lifts within the block and cycle storage.
Located on the edge of north London, Barnet emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into the City.
Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, TwentyOne benefits from excellent rail and road links.
You may also want to watch:
The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
All one bedroom apartments are sold. Two bedroom penthouses start from £499,950
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
020 8954 8626