- Credit: Preston Bennett
TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments located on a prominent road in New Barnet. The latest phase of contemporary penthouses has been successfully launched off-plan, with only six properties still available to purchase.
Created by Quinata, TwentyOne combines modern convenience and attention to detail, resulting in well-designed penthouses which are complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, CCTV monitoring, two lifts within the block and cycle storage.
Located on the edge of north London, Barnet emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into the City.
Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, TwentyOne benefits from excellent rail and road links.
The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
All one bedroom apartments are sold. Two bedroom penthouses start from £499,950
- 1 A Level results 2022 live: Camden, Barnet and Haringey schools as they come in
- 2 'Fragile' Highgate Hill raised road to be repaired
- 3 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 4 Five-bedroom house with garden and roof terrace in Kentish Town
- 5 Graham Chapman's Highgate haunt gets a refurb
- 6 Plumber found guilty of road rage murder of Deliveroo driver
- 7 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 8 'Incredibly kind and caring': Tribute to wife who died with brain tumour
- 9 Film reviews: Mr Malcolm's List, Her Way, Official Competition
- 10 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
020 8954 8626