- Credit: Archant
Centrally located on one of New Barnet’s most prominent roads, TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments. With all the apartments in the initial launch now sold, the latest phase of eight contemporary penthouse apartments is now available off-plan.
The development, created by Quinata, offers home owners an optimal combination of modern convenience and attention to detail. Each of the individually designed penthouses is complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of two lifts within the block, cycle storage, an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, and CCTV monitoring.
As an area, Barnet is renowned for affording an easygoing lifestyle. Located on the edge of north London, it emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into central London. Ultimately it offers residents a country lifestyle with easy access to the City.
TwentyOne is perfectly suited to commuters. Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, it benefits from excellent rail and road links. The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
Prices start from £425,000 for a one-bedroom penthouse and £499,950 for a two-bedroom penthouse.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 3 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
- 7 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 8 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
020 8954 8626