- Credit: Archant
Centrally located on one of New Barnet’s most prominent roads, TwentyOne is a stylish new development of 48 one and two-bedroom apartments. With all the apartments in the initial launch now sold, the latest phase of eight contemporary penthouse apartments is now available off-plan.
The development, created by Quinata, offers home owners an optimal combination of modern convenience and attention to detail. Each of the individually designed penthouses is complete with sleek, fully fitted bathrooms and contemporary kitchens with integrated appliances.
Residents also have the added benefit of two lifts within the block, cycle storage, an allocated parking space per apartment, secure entry gates, and CCTV monitoring.
As an area, Barnet is renowned for affording an easygoing lifestyle. Located on the edge of north London, it emulates the atmosphere of a country town while benefitting from excellent transport links into central London. Ultimately it offers residents a country lifestyle with easy access to the City.
TwentyOne is perfectly suited to commuters. Situated 10 miles from the centre of London, it benefits from excellent rail and road links. The development is within walking distance of New Barnet rail and High Barnet Underground stations, while the North Circular (A406) and the M25 are a short drive from the scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £425,000 for a one-bedroom penthouse and £499,950 for a two-bedroom penthouse.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 5 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 6 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 9 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
020 8954 8626